Current Election Workers
—New Election Judges
At this time, we do not anticipate the need for additional judges until 2022. Posted 1/11/2021.
Conducting elections is a big job and we cannot do it alone! We need election judges (also known as poll workers) to help us get the job done during an election day. Being an election judge can be very rewarding for lots of reasons such as helping your community, being a part of the democratic process, making new friends, and earning extra money.
Here are some of the requirements for the position:
- Must be a registered voter in the State of Missouri.
- Able to work from 5:30 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Must attend a mandatory training session before election day.
- Be able to speak, read, and write English.
- Be of good repute and character.
- Sit for long periods of time.
- Not appear on the current ballot or have a close relative appear on the current ballot.
- Not hold elected office (exception for Committeepersons) at the time of service as a poll worker.
RSMo 115.085 
Supervisor Judge: $150.00
Regular Judge: $140.00
Standby Judge: $25.00