Print This Page Print This Page
Permanently Disabled Voters

If you are a Missouri registered voter and are permanently disabled or the primary caregiver thereof, and would like to receive a Notice of Election and Application for Absentee Ballot before each forthcoming election, complete the application and submit it to the County Clerk.


Permanently Disabled Request Application