The Callaway County Clerk’s Office is looking for people who are comfortable with technology to work the polls on Election Day. This does require some training and more than 13 hours of work on Election Day, but it’s a great opportunity to be involved in the election process and you get paid, too!
In order to be a poll worker, you must:
- Be a registered voter | CHECK HERE TO SEE IF YOU’RE REGISTERED | *
- Be able to speak, read, and write English
- Not appear on the current ballot or have a close relative appear on the current ballot
- Not hold elective office at the time of service as a poll worker
*If you’re not a registered voter, please stop in at the Callaway County Clerk’s Office or sign up online | HERE |
Poll workers are paid for their service on Election Day ($110) and for attending a training session ($30) prior to Election Day.
Application For Election Judges
Please call or email us with the following information to apply. Or you can stop by the office from 8-5 Monday through Friday if you’d prefer. If you’re submitting the following information by email, please copy the following information and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line POLL WORKER.
- Daytime Phone #
- Political Party
- Polling places you are willing to work in Callaway County
*What is the farthest you are willing to drive?
Send the information to email@example.com with the subject line POLL WORKER